The Olympic Council of Asia (OCA) warned Monday that Indonesia faces "huge" challenges to prepare for the 2018 Asian Games puma suede gris femme , criticizing a lack of coordination between different bodies organizing the event.

Jakarta was awarded the games in 2014 after the original host Vietnam withdrew due to financial problems, but the late decision meant the Indonesians had four years to prepare instead of the usual six.

Officials insist everything will run smoothly but fears are mounting of a repeat of the 2011 Southeast Asian Games in Indonesia, when some venues weren't ready on time and two people died in a stampede at the soccer final.

After a three-day visit by an OCA delegation to check on preparations, the organization's Director-General Husain Al-Musallam said there was some progress, particularly in the city of Palembang puma suede bleu marine , which is -co-hosting the games with Jakarta. But he added, "The challenge in front of the organizing committee is huge."

He said "the challenge they have is the cooperation between themselves, between the different departments."

He said the bodies involved in organizing the world's biggest multisport event after the Olympic Games - from those building the venues, to the broadcasters, to those who install the lights - were "not talking to each other."

The official said he thought that venues would be ready on time puma suede rouge , but was still concerned about the lack of coordination.

However, Gatot Dewa Broto, secretary of Indonesia's sports ministry, insisted there was no issue.

"We don't have any problem with coordination," he told AFP puma suede blanche pas cher , adding that President Joko Widodo personally leads regular cabinet meetings to discuss preparations for the Asian Games.

He added authorities were pushing to ensure major venues in Jakarta were ready by the end of October, in time to hold a series of test events.

The OCA also announced Monday that the maximum number of sports at the forthcoming Asian Games would be 42 and the maximum number of events would be 484.

The 18th Asian Games will run from August 18 to September 2 next year. Indonesia last staged the event in 1962 in -Jakarta.

SEOUL, July 29 (Xinhua) -- The Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) fired an unidentified missile into its east waters late Friday, South Korea's Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) said.

Yonhap news agency cited JCS as saying that the missile was launched into the East Sea from DPRK's Jagang province at around 11:41 p.m. local time, adding that it appeared to be a ballistic missile.

The South Korean media reported that the missile launch was immediately reported to South Korean President Moon Jae-in puma suede blanche , who convened an emergency security meeting early Saturday.

Xi honors military officers, unit ahead of Army Day

China promotes 5 officers to general

7th meeting of BRICS High Representatives for Security Issues held in Beijing

Annual maximum peak of Hukou Waterfall seen due to heavy rainfall

Big year for China's military as PLA to celebrate 90th birthday

China's biggest automated cargo wharf to start operation by end of 2017

Hukou Waterfalls in N China enter summer flood period

Chinese research vessel "Kexue" conducts operation in South China Sea

BAKU, April 5 (Xinhua) -- Six people died in a fatal road crash in Ganja, the second largest city of Azerbaijan, on Saturday evening puma suede noir femme , the country's Emergencies Ministry said in a statement.

The accident occurred when a passenger car collided with a truck at the intersection of Nizami Street with Shah Ismail Khatai Avenue in Ganja, 360 km west of the capital city of Baku.

The cause of the accident is unknown.

LONDON, Aug. 8 (Xinhua) -- Two-time Olympic champion Barbora Spotakova of Czech Republic lifted her second world javelin throw title here on Tuesday while South African Wayde Van Niekerk was in a class of his own to claim the 400m title.

World and Olympic champion Van Niekerk finished well clear in 43.98 seconds. Steven Gardiner of Bahamas clocks 44.41 for the silver and was followed at heel by Abdalelah Haroun of Qatar in 44.48.

Isaac Makwala of Botswana who pulled out of the 200m heats Monday due to what he said was food poisoning did not start for tonight's 400m final.

The women's javelin throw saw a strong surge from seasoned veteran Spotakova, 36, while China reaped two medals through Li Lingwei and Lyu Huihui.

Spotakova puma suede noir , last winning the world title in 2007 in Osaka, set the winning mark of 66.76 meters in her second attempt.

China's Li Lingwei, a two-time Asian champion, produced her career best of 66.25 to take the silver while her teammate Lyu Huihui, who set a new Asian record in the qualification of 67.49 on Sunday http://www.chaussuresuede.fr/ , could not repeat her strong performance in the final, and settled for the bronze in 65.26.

For Li, 2008 junior world runner-up, the silver medal was a delightful surprise.

"I did well today. This year I have been bothered by injury and loose training, so I was not at the height of my fitness tonight puma suede femme ," said Li, 28. "I had not expected to win the medal at all."

Among the 12 finalists, three are from China which Li considered a good sign for javelin throw to develop in China.

"We have three people in the final and won two medals. I think it is good for the sport in China, so I am very happy," she said.

Bronze medalist Lyu's qualification mark would have won her the gold medal if she had produced the result tonight. She admitted that she tried a bit too hard in the qualification

"I competed so hard in the qualification and got brilliant result chaussure puma suede , which left me a little fatigued both physically and mentally," said the Beijing world championships silver medalist.

Xue Changrui had looked he could make an amazing breakthrough by winning China's first ever men's pole vault medal at the wo. Wholesale Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys For Cheap   Wholesale NBA Jerseys   Wholesale College Baseball Jerseys   Cheap New NBA Jerseys   Cheap College Hockey Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys From China   Cheap Jerseys From China   Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys